Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ground Floor

I think I've hit bottom, so this is my short self-pity post. There is now only a sliver of floor visible through all the crap strewn around my bedroom. I must clean, very very soon. Plus, my hard drive is in a coma again. It's been like that for several weeks but I just haven't felt like fixing it. So I've been doing everything on my laptop lately. Going from a 21" monitor to a 12" display is a little painful. I get to squint a lot. Poor me! *sniffle*

I also forgot to post this (I've been forgetting things lately):

My mom is getting into the craftiness too. Voila! a newly reupholstered footstool, hiding even more of my bedroom floor :) Wait 'til she sees what I've been working on for her birthday...Hah! it's a hand-made do-it-yourself arms race!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opera opens mobile blog
Opera Software has opened a new My Opera Community . The new site extends the reach of today's social Web by allowing members to blog and upload photos directly from their mobile phones.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my sports related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'll send you a little parcel to cheer you up! Hang on in there - I know, sometimes things get too much, but it will pass. :)

Your secret pal