Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ground Floor

I think I've hit bottom, so this is my short self-pity post. There is now only a sliver of floor visible through all the crap strewn around my bedroom. I must clean, very very soon. Plus, my hard drive is in a coma again. It's been like that for several weeks but I just haven't felt like fixing it. So I've been doing everything on my laptop lately. Going from a 21" monitor to a 12" display is a little painful. I get to squint a lot. Poor me! *sniffle*

I also forgot to post this (I've been forgetting things lately):

My mom is getting into the craftiness too. Voila! a newly reupholstered footstool, hiding even more of my bedroom floor :) Wait 'til she sees what I've been working on for her birthday...Hah! it's a hand-made do-it-yourself arms race!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'll send you a little parcel to cheer you up! Hang on in there - I know, sometimes things get too much, but it will pass. :)

Your secret pal