Sunday, January 06, 2008

Last and First

The holidays certainly got the better of me. I can't believe I've neglected this blog for almost a month. I'd better fix that right now. Here was my last FO of 2007:
A Thuja made from Mountain Colors Bearfoot and some black Opal 6-ply. I probably didn't need to do the heels in black, but I'm kind of glad I did the toes in black. Otherwise, I'm sure I'd have run out of yarn. And here's my first FO of 2008:
Does a skein count as an FO? This is about 150 yards of slubby merino spun from some leftover handpaintedyarn.com roving. I hadn't spun in about a month, and it was quite nice to relax with some sloppy, so-what-if-it's-uneven spinning. I'm thinking of making a slubby hat or maybe slubby mitts.

1 comment:

Jinann said...

The spinning is lovely! What a great colorway!