Sunday, October 15, 2006

More Finished Things

Another skein of homespun, woohoo! Pardon the camera phone pic. My camera is still missing in action.

I've also finished knitting up the Shibori scarf. I'm having some trouble actually shibori-ing the darn thing because I can't find enough rubber bands to make the little bumps. Argh! Maybe a trip to staples is in order?

In non-knitting news, I'm now addicted to Battlestar Galactica. I'm curious to see how far they take the Iraqi insurgency-esque premise.

2 comments:

Jinann said...

Wow! Your handspun looks FABULOUS!!!! I really like the colors too! Surprise, surprise.

Oh....I took a look at the "Sheepy Blankie" - it's ABSOLUTELY DARLING!!!! You're sooooo talented! (I don't kow where you find the time with school and all!)

tarcher said...

I love the yarn. I went to a Knit Out last weekend in Lubbock, about a 2 hour drive from here. I learned to use my spindal, Yahoo. I am getting better. Not quite as bumpy LOL. It will take practice before I get as good as you. I casted on a baby afghan and have 15 rows done so far. It has rows of heart shapes. I am doing it in yellow and a varigated with yellow pale green and white for the border. Looks good so far and soooooo soft. I love it.