Thursday, February 08, 2007

Project Sesame?

Playing with the Slimey handspun from my Spin-to-Knit pal got me all sentimental about Sesame Street. Remember the "Golden An" skit?

Take the Golden An
to the tan van.
Give it to Dan
who gives it to Fran
You understand?
Everything in the plan
Rhymes with An.

Well, I too have a plan for Project Spectrum 2.0. What could possibly be better than muppet-inspired yarn? Why, a muppet-inspired craft-a-long, of course. Here's the plan, man!

February / March (Blue, White, Gray): Grover Blue yarn spun from indigo dyed Romney batts.

April / May (Green, Yellow, Pink): Oscar Green Charlotte's Web with KPPPM
June / July (Red, Black, Metallics): Telly Red Clapotis with Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb

August / September (Brown, Orange, Purple): Ernie Orange Kate with Cascade Eco Plus Cotton and Handpaintedyarn.com novelty boutone.This blog post was brought to you by the yarns in my stash and by my unrealistic sense of my own stick-to-it-tiveness. (Oh yeah, and by the letters P and S and by the support of viewers like you!)

1 comment:

Jinann said...

LOL! I love it! "The Count" sees a number of projects in your future!