Sunday, February 08, 2009

Scarftastic

My International Scarf Exchange package came in the mail and do I ever feel spoiled! My scarf pal, Valerie, designed and knit beautiful green alpaca scarf just for me:
Isn't it awesome? It's light and lacy, but very warm. I'm wishing the weather would cooperate with some temps below 50 so I can show off my new scarf! But my pal also sent a whole box full of goodies:
Pretty sweet, huh? There's some soft and squishy O-Wool Balance, pretty heart stickers, cool felted flowers, a flowery pink candle, a handy notepad and even a seed packet to grow my own spring blooms. The warm brownie is, um, no longer available, though that should come as no surprise. Thank you Valerie for being such a fabulous ISE swapper!

5 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

The scarf is gorgeous! She did a wonderful job. And all the goodies that came along with it. Wow. Ohhhh those Warm Delights are pretty darn good.

Nicole said...

Nice! You deserve it. :) I've been wearing the scarf you knit me all winter.

Iris said...

What a beautiful scarf - and that parcel is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scarf!!! It is just amazing. The other goodies in the box look wonderful too.

Jinann said...

Oh, wow! The scarf is absolutely gorgeous! Do you know what pattern that is? It looks familiar, but I can't place it. What a fabulous package of goodies as well!