Thursday, December 08, 2005

On a roll

What can I say? It's been a good week, and here's why:

1. I managed to guess my Secret Pal's name - it is indeed Iris, who, in addition to being an awesome SP, knits and spins and writes and waits patiently (not in the dark, I hope??) for electricians.

2. It's supposed to snow tonight (anywhere from 2-8 inches, depending on elevation, humidity, and which television meteorologist you happen to be watching). This raises the hope, however faint, that I won't have to go to work tomorrow.

3. And yesterday, I got even more gifties! It's a whole plateful of treats from Bethieee and Peacock:


There were some pretty sparkly stich markers and a cute mini potholder (they look really nice together, don't you think?)


not to mention some excellent shortbread

How many pieces are left a day later? Now that would be telling!

No comments: