Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanks Secret Pal!

My Secret Pal strikes again! Actually, she struck on Friday, but I have been very bad about timely thank you posts. But here it is at last. My dear pal sent me a fantastic package full of yarn and candy and oh so many other goodies too! The yarn was Brown Sheep Worsted in two great colors, Knit Picks Essential Tweed sock yarn, and Jaeger Trinity, which is nice and cool to the touch. I think it would make a lovely lacy scarf. The candies were a neat mix of gummy peaches, Twix, a giant Kit Kat (the British kind even - does my pal know me or what?) , cute little whistle rings, and a Yorkie bar (it says "It's not for Girls" on the back, but we'll just see about that!) There was also a wee little leather purse with a pretty bird and flower design, 4 adorable sheep stitch markers, and a pattern for "Los Lobe Hose." Isn't that too funny? They're these little hand knit sock earrings, just the thing for sock leftovers!

Thank you so much, Secret Pal! You've been super thoughtful and generous!

Thank you so much, Secret Pal! I love all my presents!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great haul! What a generous pal.