Sunday, June 26, 2005

Thank you, SP!

My secret pal is awesome! Just look at what she sent me:


The greeting card was hilarious! I know the chocolate won't last too long in this house, and the notepad has found a new home on the refrigerator door. My SP also included the One-skein Wonder pattern for the cashmerino aran, to finally ween me off scarves. The color is just perfect (it's closer to the picture above than the picture below, which suffers from bad lighting). I just couldn't wait to get started, so I got a few pattern repeats done after work:



Looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. This is the first project I've had where gauge mattered, so *fingers crossed* I hope the finished object will actually fit!

Thanks, Secret Pal, for all the lovely goodies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you like everything. I am looking forward to seeing how your One Skein Wonder comes out!

Knitty has a couple of good sock patterns in the archives when you are ready to tackle socks again (for the Cascade).

Happy Knitting!