Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"I'm 90% Kelsey Grammer"

Or "It was a slow day at work, so I surfed the net."

You scored as Beast. Beast is an intelligent, politcal spokesman for the X-Men. He has a Ph.D in Genetics and is well versed in literature. He may look like a blue fuzzy monster, but deep down he's very benevolent and logical. Powers: Enhanced strength and agility

Beast

90%

Colossus

75%

Cyclops

65%

Wolverine

65%

Storm

50%

Nightcrawler

50%

Jean Grey

45%

Iceman

45%

Gambit

40%

Emma Frost

20%

Rogue

20%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

I saw the movie and was disappointed. I really liked the first two installments, but this last stand (if it is the last - predictably, the ending was a tease...) didn't have the same careful character development that made the other movies so interesting to watch.

FYI, Nestle Kit Kats do indeed taste different from Hershey Kit Kats. The Nestle chocolate is milkier and less sweet. The bars are a little longer - some weird metric conspiracy to confuse and disorient me - and they have "Have more breaks with Kitkat" stamped on the top and "Kit Kat" stamped all over the bottom. Tres chic!

On the knitting front, I am about to embark on chart 2 of Icarus. I'm a little ways into ball 2 of the Knit Picks Shadow. Wish me luck! I'll need it. The Bea sweater is not entirely a lost cause. After about 6 tries, I managed to fumble my way through one repeat, and yes, Virginia, there is a lattice pattern! I'll post a picture when I've fully recovered from the shock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the birthday package. My kids absolutely loved the candy, as all 6 year olds do. Sugared them up and sent them home. Sweet revenge. School here in Taiwan is open all year round except for a week in summer and two weeks for Chinese New Year. When it isn't regular school, there is always a special "camp" going on. And wishing you lots of good luck on your Icarus knitting.