Monday, June 26, 2006

Well, Lookie Here

Thank you, Secret Pal!

You are truly awesome! You must have known that it took all my fortitude to walk away from this book when I was at Costco a few weeks ago. (Did you know Costco had knitting books?? The stock varies by store and season but they know a hot trend when they see one!) What wonderful gifts! I have been longing to washrag and log cabin, practically drooling with envy at all the cool stuff posted on the Mason Dixon KAL. I love the the pink Cascade 220! So pink and so many possible projects too :) Let's see... there's this... or this ... or even two of these... Thanks again, SP! You're the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you like. Let me know about the book I may have to have it too, LOL.

Secret Pal

Nic said...

I was shocked to see it at Costco too... and btw, you're spoiler will be happy to know she is giving to someone truly giving... I saw what you gave on your spoilee's blog! So talented.

I am thrilled you have a great spoiler on this end too!